Drupal Lite 7: Find Pages
- Log in to your site.
- Click Menu in the Administration Toolbar.
- Click List Content in the submenu of the Administration Toolbar.
- All of the content pages on your site will be listed in the table.
- Click the column headers to sort the table.
- Click the column header a second time to sort in reverse order.
When you have located the content
- Click the title of the page in the left column to view it.
- Click Edit in the Operations column to edit it.
- Click Delete in the Operations column to delete it (you will be prompted to confirm the deletion).