Drupal Lite 7: Edit the URL Alias Pattern for an Existing Content Type
URL alias patterns are how Drupal mimics the folder structures of traditional websites.
This is the last of the tasks in Creating a New Content Type.
- Click Menu in the Administrator bar.
- Click Custom Settings in the Menu bar.
- Click Advanced in the sidebar
- Click URL aliases
- Click the Patterns tab.
- Enter the URL pattern you desire in the field for the appropriate content type.
- You'll want to use tokens when constructing your patterns. For example files/[file:name] or [node:menu-link:parent:url:path]/[node:field_path_slug]
- Click Save configuration.