Drupal Lite 7: Edit a Field in an Existing Content Type
Your role in Drupal may not have the proper permissions to complete the task. Contact your site administrator for additional information.
- Click Menu in the Administrator toolbar.
- Click Custom Settings in the Menu bar.
- Click Advanced.
- Click Manage Content Types.
- Click the manage fields link in the Operations column next to the content type you wish to edit.
- Click the Edit link in the Operations column for the field you want to edit.
- Make your changes and click Save settings.