Drupal Lite 7: Create a Session Presenter page
A Session Presenter content type is a simple version of a Biography page.
To create a new Session Presenter page
- Log in to your site
- Click Menu in the administration bar at the top
- Click Add Content
- Click Session Presenter
- Complete the form
- Click Save
- First Name
- Last Name
Additional Options (right side of window)
If you want the page to appear in the navigational menu.
- Check the Provide a menu link box.
- Provide a Link Title.
- Use the Parent selector to choose where you want the link to be. Select <main menu> if you want it to appear in the primary site navigation menu. Select any of the other pages as a parent if you want this page to appear in a secondary menu drop-down.
- Uncheck the Published box in the right sidebar if you do not want the page published.
- Check the Create new revision box if you want a new version of this page. When creating a new page, there is no utility with this tool. Usually, a new revision would be created if the content is being edited in the future.
The Author, Date, and Time will be automatically populated when the new content is saved.
Default URL for this content type
Default Page Layout
Two Column (Name and Biography on left, photo in right column)