Drupal Enterprise 7: Setting Up Primary Navigation Dropdowns
This article contains instructions for using the Superfish and Block modules to create Navigation menus in Drupal 7 Enterprise.
- Enable Superfish and Block modules
- Disable Responsive Menus module.
- Configure the Superfish block
- go to Structure->Blocks and click configure for Superfish 1, 2, 3 or 4
- under Menu parent select the menu you want displayed using superfish
- Uncheck Drop shadows and Add arrows to parent menus
- Make sure Style is set to None
- Save block
- To use Superfish for all pages update the site_template to use the Superfish block
- Go to Structure > Pages and click Edit for the site_template.
- on the left, under Variants, expand Groups Default if you are using Organic groups, otherwise expand Site Wide Default
- Click Content
- Click wheel on the left side of the Menu region.
- Click Add Content.
- Under Blocks, find the Superfish block you configured and Add it.
- Check Override title
- click Add
- To use Superfish on just one page
- Edit Draft -> Panelizer -> Full page override -> content
- continue with steps d-h from #4 and then on to #6
- Select the primary_navigation_superfish plugin for the Superfish block
- Click on the wheel on the right side of the Superfish pane
- Under Style click Change
- Check Primary Navigation for Superfish
- Disable the Level One Menu Block pane.
- Click on the wheel on the right side of the Level One Menu Block pane
- Click Disable this pane
- Update and save