Drupal Enterprise 7: Set Your Site's Error Message to Report Only
The following instructions are for websites using the default UMN Drupal Enterprise 7 configuration.
Your role in Drupal may not have the proper permissions to complete the task. Contact your site administrator for additional information.
- Click Menu in the Administrator toolbar.
- Click Configuration in the Menu toolbar.
- Click Logging and errors in the Development category.
- Click the None radio button.
- Note: Selecting None will prevent error message from popping up for many users of the Drupal site; however, users with the administrator role should still see all warning messages, and all messages are logged in the Reports sections.
- Click Save configuration.