Drupal Enterprise 7: Reorder Content in the Sitewide Panel
The following instructions are for websites using the default UMN Drupal Enterprise 7 configuration.
Drupal is highly customizable, and your site may have different steps for completing the task. Additionally, your role in Drupal may not have the proper permissions to complete the task. Contact your site administrator for additional information.
- Click Menu in the Administrator toolbar.
- Click Structure in the Menu toolbar.
- Click Panels.
- Click Edit for Default site template under Manage pages.
- Click Site Wide Default or Groups Default.
Note: If your site uses Organic Groups, the vast majority of pages on your site will use the Groups Default as the default global panel.
- Click Content.
- Click the dark grey title bar for the pane box you wish to reorder and drag the box until it is positioned where you want the content to display.
- Click Update and Save.