Drupal Enterprise 7: Remove a User from a Group
The following instructions are for websites using the default UMN Drupal 7 configuration.
Drupal is highly customizable, and your site may have different steps for completing the task. Additionally, your role in Drupal may not have the proper permissions to complete the task. Contact your site administrator for additional information.
- Click Menu in the Administrator bar.
- Click Content in the Menu bar.
- Use the filters, if desired, at the top of the Content page to locate the group you want to edit by entering Title and Type, and clicking Apply.
- Click the page link in the Title column for the page you want to edit.
- Click the Group tab.
- Click People.
- Check the checkbox next to the user, or users, you wish to remove from the group.
- Select Remove from group from the Operations dropdown menu.
- Click Execute.
- Click Confirm to remove the user from the group.