Drupal Enterprise 7: Remove a Link from a Menu
The following instructions are for websites using the default UMN Drupal Enterprise 7 configuration.
Drupal is highly customizable, and your site may have different steps for completing the task. Additionally, your role in Drupal may not have the proper permissions to complete the task. Contact your site administrator for additional information.
- Click Menu in the Administrator toolbar.
- Click Structure in the Menu toolbar.
- Click Menus.
- Click edit menu for the menu you wish to change.
- Normally, the menu you will be editing is the Main Menu.
- Click delete for the item you wish to remove from the menu.
- If you want to disable the link, uncheck the enabled box. The item won't appear in the menu, but can be easily re-enabled at a later time.
- Click Confirm.
- Note: Removing an item may affect your menu structure beyond that single item. If you remove an item that has sub-items under it, those sub-items will be automatically promoted.