Drupal Enterprise 7: Remove Content in the Sitewide Header and Footer
The following instructions are for websites using the default UMN Drupal Enterprise 7 configuration.
Drupal is highly customizable, and your site may have different steps for completing the task. Additionally, your role in Drupal may not have the proper permissions to complete the task. Contact your site administrator for additional information.
- Click Menu in the Administrator toolbar.
- Click Structure in the Menu toolbar.
- Click Panels.
- Click Edit for Default site template under Manage pages.
- Click Site Wide Default or Groups Default.
- Note: If your site uses Organic Groups, the vast majority of pages on your site will use the Groups Default as the default global panel.
- Click Content.
- Click the gear icon for the pane that is displaying the content you want to hide.
- Either click Disable this pane or click Remove.
- Disable this pane hides the pane from public view, but it remains part of the panel and retains its configuration settings.
- Remove deletes the pane from the panel. All configuration settings for the pane are lost and if you want to display the content again, you will need to add and configure the pane again.
- Click Update and Save.