Drupal Enterprise 7: Publish an Existing Page (aka Node)
The following instructions are for websites using the default UMN Drupal Enterprise 7 (DE7) configuration.
Drupal is highly customizable, and your site may have different steps for completing the task. Additionally, your role in Drupal may not have the proper permissions to complete the task. Contact your site administrator for additional information.
- Click Menu in the Administrator toolbar.
- Click Content in the Menu toolbar.
- Click on the title of the node you wish to publish.
- Click the Edit Draft tab.
- Click Publishing Options in the bottom left corner.
- Select Published from the Choose an action drop-down menu.
- Enter a message to state your changes in the Log message for this state change field.
- Check the Create new revision checkbox.
Note: This checkbox should automatically be checked. If it isn't, check it.
- Click Save. You should now see the new content page on your site.