Drupal Enterprise 7: Edit the Order of Links in a Menu
The following instructions are for websites using the default UMN Drupal Enterprise 7 configuration.
Drupal is highly customizable, and your site may have different steps for completing the task. Additionally, your role in Drupal may not have the proper permissions to complete the task. Contact your site administrator for additional information.
- Click Structure in the Administrator toolbar.
- Click Menus in the Structure toolbar.
- Locate the menu you wish to edit.
- Click the edit menu link in the Operations column for the menu.
- Locate the menu link you wish to reorder.
- Click and hold the compass points icon for the menu link.
- Drag the menu link to the position you want for the menu link.
- Unclick the compass points icon for the menu link.
- Click Save.