Drupal Enterprise 7: Edit a Field in an Existing Content Type
The following instructions are for websites using the default UMN Drupal Enterprise 7 configuration.
Your role in Drupal may not have the proper permissions to complete the task. Contact your site administrator for additional information.
- Click Structure in the Administrator toolbar.
- Click the Content types link under Structure.
- Click the manage fields link in the Operations column next to the content type you wish to edit.
- Click the Edit link in the Operations column for the field you want to edit.
- Make your changes and click Save settings.
- Click Home in the Administrator toolbar to return to your site's home page.
These instructions apply to Enterprise Drupal.