Drupal Enterprise 7: Definition of User Roles
The following information is for websites using the default UMN Drupal 7 (DE7) configuration. Contact your site administrator for additional information.
- User administrator - Manage user accounts
- Site manager - Can edit content types and views
- Senior editor - Create, edit and publish content, and also can manage complex content, such as landing pages, and menu items
- Editor - Create, edit and publish content
- Contributor - Create and edit content. May not publish content