Drupal Enterprise 7: Clone a Display for an Existing Automated List (aka View)
The following instructions are for websites using the default UMN Drupal Enterprise 7 (DE7) configuration. Your role in Drupal may not have the proper permissions to complete the task. Contact your site administrator for additional information.
- Click Menu in the Administrator bar.
- Click Structure in the Menu bar.
- Click Views.
- Click Edit for the view you wish to edit.
- Click on the button for the display you wish to clone.
- Click clone in the display options dropdown menu.
- Note: The display options dropdown menu is located to the right of the Display name field. Do not confuse this menu with the View options menu which is located directly above it.
- Click the name in the Display name field.
- Enter a new title for the display in the Name field.
- Click Apply.
- Click Save.