Drupal Enterprise 7: Add a Menu to an Existing Content Type
The following instructions are for websites using the default UMN Drupal Enterprise 7 configuration.
Drupal is highly customizable, and your site may have different steps for completing the task. Additionally, your role in Drupal may not have the proper permissions to complete the task. Contact your site administrator for additional information.
- Click Menu in the Administrator toolbar.
- Click Structure in the Menu bar.
- Click content types.
- Click edit for the content type you wish to add the menu to.
- Click the Panelizer tab in the upper right corner.
- Click Full page override.
- Click Content.
- Click the gear icon for the region you wish to add the menu to.
- Click add content.
- Click Blocks.
- Click the Add tab for the Level Two Menu Block pane.
- Click Override title.
- Note: Leave the Override title field blank if you don't want the menu to have a title above it.
- Click Save.