Drupal Enterprise 7: Add a Group to Your Site
The following instructions are for websites using the default UMN Drupal Enterprise 7 Groups configuration.
Drupal is highly customizable, and your site may have different steps for completing the task. Additionally, your role in Drupal may not have access to this tool. Contact your site administrator for additional information.
- Click Menu in the Administrator toolbar.
- Click Content in the Menu bar.
- Click +Add Content.
- Click Group.
- Provide a name for the group in the Title field.
- Select Use default roles and permissions from the Group roles and permissions drop-down menu.
- Fill in any optional fields as needed.
- Recommended optional fields include: Description, Group Footer.
- Choose the publishing state from the Choose an action drop-down menu.
- Check the Create new revision checkbox.
Note: This checkbox should automatically be checked. If it isn't checked, check it.
- Enter a message to state your changes in the Log message for this state change field, if desired.
- Click Save.