Drupal Enterprise 7: Add a Display to an Existing Automated List (aka View)
The following instructions are for websites using the default UMN Drupal 7 configuration.
Drupal is highly customizable, and your site may have different steps for completing the task. Additionally, your role in Drupal may not have the proper permissions to complete the task. Contact your site administrator for additional information.
- Click Menu in the Administrator bar.
- Click Structure in the Menu bar.
- Click Views.
- Click Edit for the view you wish to edit.
- Click the +Add button.
- Click Content pane.
- Click Content pane in the Display name field.
- Provide a title for the display in the Name field.
- Click Apply.
- Click Save.