Drupal Enterprise 7: Add a Custom Favicon to the UMN Template
The following instructions are for websites using the default UMN Drupal 7 configuration.
Drupal is highly customizable, and your site may have different steps for completing the task. Additionally, your role in Drupal may not have the proper permissions to complete the task. Contact your site administrator for additional information.
- Click Menu in the Administrator toolbar.
- Click Appearance in the Menu toolbar.
- Click Settings for the UMN Sub-Theme (default theme).
- Uncheck the Use the default shortcut icon checkbox in the Shortcut Icon Settings section.
- Click Choose File in the Upload Icon Image field.
- Click Choose File.
- Select the image you wish to upload in the dialog box.
- Note: Your image should be square and can range in size from 16x16 pixels up to 152x152 pixels
- Click Save Configuration.
- Note: You may need to clear your site's cache before you will see the favicon display in your browser