Drupal Enterprise 7, 8: Remove a Term from an Existing Set of Tags (aka Vocabulary)
The following instructions are for websites using either the default UMN Drupal Enterprise 7 (DE7) configuration or the default UMN Drupal Enterprise 8 (DE8) configuration.Your role in Drupal may not have the proper permissions to complete the task. Contact your site administrator for additional information.
- Click Menu in the Administrator toolbar.
- Click Structure in the Menu toolbar.
- Click Taxonomy.
- Click list terms for the vocabulary you want to edit.
- Click edit for the term you want to remove.
- Click Delete.
- Click Delete to confirm.
- "Deleted term" message will appear.