Drupal Enterprise 7, 8: Add a New Term to an Existing Set of Tags (aka Vocabulary)
Vocabularies include terms. Terms add organizational data to pages and uploaded files, often referred to as metadata.
This is the second of three tasks to Create a New Set of Tags (aka Vocabulary). The following instructions are for websites using either the default UMN Drupal Enterprise 7 (DE7) configuration OR the default UMN Drupal Enterprise 8 (DE8) configuration.
Additionally, your role in Drupal may not have the proper permissions to complete the task. Contact your site administrator for additional information.
- Click Menu in the Administrator toolbar.
- Click Structure in the Menu bar.
- Click Taxonomy.
- Click the add terms link next to vocabulary you want to add.
- Enter a title in the Name field (required).
- Fill in any optional fields as needed.
- Click Save. The "Created new term" message will appear.
Next Task to Create a New Set of Tags (aka Vocabulary)