Drupal 7: Set a Page as Your Site's Homepage
Before setting a page as your homepage, you'll need the page's Drupal URL. For example, if the page you want to use is yoursite.umn.edu/content/homepage, the Drupal URL would be content/homepage.
Additionally, your role in Drupal may not have access to this tool. Contact your site administrator for additional information.
- Click Menu in the Administrator bar.
- Click Configuration in the Menu bar.
- Click Site information in the System category.
- Enter the Drupal URL in the Default front page field.
- Click Save configuration.