Downloads and Guides: Connect to AnyConnect VPN for Windows Mobile
Follow these instructions to connect to the Virtual Private Network (VPN) Cisco AnyConnect client for Windows Mobile (6.1, 6.0, and 5.0):
- Tap Start, and then Programs, and then Cisco AnyConnect.
- You will see "Connect to: tc-vpn1vpn.umn.edu." Tap Connect.
Note: You may see cluster load balancer names in your browser such as InfoTech-OD-06-v972, InfoTech-OD-07-v972, TelecomB-OD-08-v972, or TelecomB-OD-08-v972. However, you should only connect to tc-vpn-1.vpn.umn.edu.
- You will see "Warning: Could not verify certificate." Tap Accept.
- In the Group field, select AnyConnect-UofMvpn.
- In the Username field, enter your Internet ID.
- In the Password field, enter your password.
- Tap Connect.
Disconnect from Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client
- Select the VPN icon.
- Tap Disconnect.