Degree Requirements & Planning Applications
Plan courses of study, monitor academic progress, and apply for graduation.
The University uses a group of systems to help students (and their advisors) plan courses of study, monitor academic progress, validate that degree requirements have been met, and ultimately apply for graduation.
- The Office of Information Technology provides technical support to Academic Support Resources.
- Academic Support Resources provides support for admitted and current students who use the systems and for staff who provide student services.
The systems include academic applications for students on the One Stop site such as:
Also included are applications and work tools for student support staff listed on the Academic Support Resources and Advising Support sites such as:
The Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS) is the back-end technology for the Academic Progress Audit System (APAS).
- Find academic support resources on the One Stop site.
Student Support Staff
- Find support information on these sites:
- Learn how to access and use enterprise data, including student data, with Enterprise Data: Overview to Working with University Data.