Prepare for the Transition
Learn about the University's transition from ULearn to The Training Hub
For All Training Admins
While The Training Hub system is under development, we recommend that all ULearn training administrators begin preparation activities, including:
- Run and save reports on data you wish to retain from ULearn, such as enrollment histories and evaluation reports.
- Inventory training links in promotional materials including web and print.
- If you have a course in ULearn and have not been contacted by a member of the transition team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join the Training System Transition News Google Group to receive transition updates in your inbox.
Two Transition Paths
In addition to the preparation activities listed above, there are additional steps for transitioning your ULearn training courses.
- For online training, visit the Transition Online Training.
- For in-person training, when The Training Hub becomes available in May, training administrators will need to create their course(s) in The Training Hub.