October 25 & 26: Onsite and Online Canvas Training
When: October 25 & 26* 9:00am - 4:00pm
*Both days will cover the same content. Feel free to come and go as needed on either day.
This full day training will be an introduction to Canvas that cover the basics, and beyond. A trainer from Canvas will be visiting the Twin Cities campus (and streaming on YouTube Live) to provide attendees a solid foundation to begin using Canvas to its full effectiveness.
- 9:00-10:00: Create and organize course content
- 10:00-11:00: Communication and discussion
- 11:00-12:00: Assess, grade, and monitor student work (basics)
- 12:00-1:00: Lunch (on your own)
- 1:00-2:00: Facilitate collaborative learning with groups
- 2:00-3:00: Advanced grading and assessment; and Canvas data
- 3:00-4:00: Questions & Canvas work time