Test SCORM Content
If your training course content is in ULearn, your SCORM content may not be compatible with Canvas. The following steps will help you determine next steps.
- You will need to locate the original zipped file of your SCORM content.
- If you do not have access to the original file, the content will need to be recreated.
- Test your SCORM content to ensure that it can be uploaded and launched successfully in Canvas.
- If your SCORM modules cannot be uploaded and launched in Canvas, they may have to be repackaged.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.