News & Alerts
Academic Technology SHAREcase
Mark your calendars and join us Thursday, June 20, 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. in Bruininks Hall, room B114 on the Twin Cities campus for the UMN Academic Technology SHAREcase!
This half-day conference for staff features six collaborative sessions focusing on Canvas functionality and associated academic technologies. Sessions will be facilitated by experts in our community with time for discussion and sharing of knowledge across the community.
All sessions will be held in Bruininks Hall on the Twin Cities campus. Online participant access will be available, but this will be highly interactive, so in-person attendance is encouraged for this once-a-year event. The AT SHAREcase is free and open to all University of Minnesota academic technologists, instructional designers, and instructional support staff. Lunch will be provided.
Please register to attend.
- Canvas Peer Reviews, Rubrics and Outcomes
- Canvas Quizzes and Tools for Academic Integrity
- Canvas Discussions, Collaborations, and Group Space
- Canvas Gradebook and Assignments, speedgrader
- Presentation Tools: VoiceThread, Kaltura, Screencast-o-matic
- Polling Tools: Chimein, Zoom polling, and others
The AT SHAREcase is sponsored by Academic Technology-Office of Information Technology; prizes provided by Instructure.