News & Alerts
Canvas Release Notes for February 3, 2018
February 3, 2018
Highlights for Instructors
Associated Course Links
- Course Details displays the associated course as a link to the course when user has permission to access it.
- Course Details sidebar includes "Blueprint Information" button which displays most recent course sync info.
Entered Grades Display
- Allows the assignment grade to be entered and viewed in a different format than the default display for the assignment.
- Unpublished Assignments Indicator
- Unpublished and Muted assignments now display an indicator of this status in the column header.
Canvas Menu Interface
- If the icon displays a window with options that actively change the interface, the icon displays as a Settings icon.
- If the icon displays a menu with links to additional functionality or other Canvas areas, the icon displays as an Options icon.
Duplicate Application Warning – user receives a warning when adding an external app to a course or sub-account (admins) that already exists at that course or sub-account level.