Canvas Release Notes March 2020
Instructure, the parent company of Canvas, releases Canvas upgrades every third Saturday of the month along with Release Notes. Read highlights from the March 21 Release Notes below.
Re-Upload Submissions Status Page
- The re-uploading of assignments no longer requires the uploader to wait for the files confirmation page. After downloaded files are re-uploaded to Canvas via a zip file, a status page notifies the user that the files are processing.
Export Sort Order
- The Gradebook export CSV file matches the order of assignments displayed in the Assignments page
Course Summary Visibility
- The Syllabus page includes an option to remove the auto-generated Course Summary section.
- Read the full March Canvas Production Release Notes.
- Watch the Instructure New Feature Screencast.
- Read the Users summaries to see how the release impacts your role.