Canvas Release Notes June 2020
Instructure, the parent company of Canvas, releases Canvas upgrades the third Saturday of the month along with Release Notes. Read highlights from the June 20 Release Notes below.
Bulk Editing Enhancements
The Edit Assignment Dates page supports enhancements to select multiple assignments, batch edit dates, and improve date validation.
- Each heading and assignment row includes a checkbox that can be used to select assignments.
- The checkbox in the heading can be used to select all assignments.
- The top of the page displays the number of selected assignments.
Course-Level Notification Preferences
- The Course Notification Settings page supports granular notifications for the course.
- If a notification preference is changed for a user’s account in the Notification Preferences page, that preference will also be reflected within each course as long as none of the notifications are manually changed.
- Once a change is made at the course level it must be maintained at the course level.