Canvas Release Notes August 2021
Read highlights from the August 21, 2021 release notes below.
- New Analytics includes an Attendance tab, which updates according to Course Access: Student views a page in a course.
- Page views and participation may take up to 24 hours to display.
- Filtering Attendance data
- By default, the report is configured to display by week, but instructors can view the report by day if needed. Data for prior weeks and/or days can be selected by clicking the arrow next to the selected date range.
- By default, the report displays online attendance for all students, but additional sections or students can be added for granular viewing.
- By default, the report filters all criteria, but instructors can filter the report to show students who have met all criteria or have not met all criteria.
- The New Quizzes build page includes the ability to print the quiz with or without answers.
- Upon selecting a quiz printing option the user is taken to a Print Quiz window that allows the user to choose the text size of the printed quiz.
Rich Content Editor
Accessibility Checker Indicator
- The Rich Content Editor indicates when accessibility concerns are detected in the Accessibility Checker with a number icon. The indicator helps users know about these issues without having to open the Accessibility Checker.