Build Your Course Workshops
ATSS offers webinars on a range of topics related to online teaching and learning. Webinar feedback from past participants indicated a desire for hands-on time to apply the new concepts. In response, ATSS staff are offering 60-minute workshops that allow you to ‘build your course’ for fall.
- Build your course: Assessments
- Build your course: Clear & Consistent Canvas site
- Build your course: Dive into Data
- Build your course: Gradebook
- Build your course: Media
- Build your course: UDOIT
Here is what to expect:
- Prior to the workshop, participants should identify an activity, assessment, or course to work on.
- During the workshop, after brief opening remarks, participants will determine the small group topics and Zoom breakouts will be created accordingly. In these small groups, participants will have time to work on a specific portion of their course.
- At the end of the workshop, participants will have a portion of their course ready to go for fall.
Sessions are capped at 25 participants to allow for hands-on, focused work time in small groups. Register for a Build Your Course session.