Internet Accounts & Passwords
Your Internet ID and password act as a key to many online tools and services offered by the University. When you log in, your Internet ID identifies you, and your password authenticates you as the owner of that ID.
Find Selected Resources by Category
Using Your Account
- Learn About Internet Passwords
- Logging Out of Your Account
- See an Example Internet Password Expiration Notice
Learn About Types of Accounts
- Students, Faculty, Staff, & Alumni Email/Internet Accounts
Student, Staff, Faculty, and Alumni accounts let you into your University email inbox, and allow secure online access to student transcripts or employee self-service information.
- Departmental Email/Internet Accounts
Departments can create accounts to represent them as an entity, often to provide a single point of contact for an organization that isn't reliant on any one individual inside the department.
- Sponsored Affiliates Email/Internet Accounts
Staff and Faculty can also request Sponsored accounts, so that their collaborators can temporarily receive greater access to University resources than they would usually, under their personal Internet Account.
- Student Group Email/Internet Accounts
Student Groups that have registered with Student Unions and Activities can also request Internet Accounts to represent their organization.
- Guests & Visitors Email/Internet Accounts
Visitors may create Guest Internet Accounts as part of registering for an event at the University.