Resources for IT Partners
Information Security Standards and Guidelines
All Information Security Standards are published in the University Policy Library.
The information security standards provide an evolving model for maintaining and improving the information security of the University. They are based on the security principals of ISO (The International Organization for Standardization) 27001 & 27002 and NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
Get links to more information related to the standard below. Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Authentication, Access and Account Management
- Change Management
- Data Center Security
- Data Storage and Backup & Recovery
- Information Security Awareness, Education and Training
- Log Management
- Media Sanitization
- Network Management
- Network Firewall
- Security Patch Management
- Software Development
- Systems and Device Management
- Technical Vulnerability Management
- Vendor/Supplier Management
- Virus/Malware Protection Management