Resources for IT Partners
Information Security Observations of Our Staff
University Information Security (UIS) staff have identified items of interest as listed below in comma-separated values (CSV) files. These items of interest are identified through direct observations of activity, through reports received by UIS, or other sources.
How you use the information is up to you. For example, you may choose to block connectivity to IP addresses listed.
Use this information to inform your own security decisions, but please be aware of the following:
- Your use of this information is at your own discretion.
- You may use this information in other applications, including for commercial purposes, provided you include the Disclaimer text on this page.
- You are responsible for the effects of using this information.
- There is no warranty, i.e., this information is provided "as is" only.
- The data represents a subjective viewpoint, not a claim of fact.