Experts & Communities
About My Work
What I Do
I work on ensuring the Center of Excellence (COE) is compliant with University and HIPAA security policies. I also assist external AHC units in leveraging enterprise solutions to meet internal audit, HIPAA, and University security requirements.
Areas of Professional Expertise
Health care compliance and privacy
Technical Advisory Council Domain Expertise
Technology Advisory Council Member
What I Love About My Job
- Flexible work environment.
- Access to a diverse range of technologies.
- The energy present on campus during the academic year.
- Bachelor of Science, Management of Information Systems, Carlson School of Management
- Even though I’m bad at it, I enjoy practicing various cake decorating techniques.
- I’ve been to the holy grail of comic book conventions (San Diego Comic-Con) twice.