Enterprise Printer Request
To request a new printer setup or to change the setup of a current printer, please complete and submit the following form. If you have questions about this process or the form itself, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your printer must have a static IP address (one that is permanent) which we must be able to PING. This address must be part of the University's IP network. To request a static IP address contact technology help staff.
Please note: AppleTalk-only or Novel IPX-only printers are not supported.
After you submit this form, we will:
- Ask you to fax us a ‘Self Test’ and/or ‘Configuration page’ if necessary.
- Define your printer on our enterprise print server.
- Send a test page to the printer.
- Call the technical contact person you listed and give him/her the newly assigned enterprise printer name.
- Request that someone test the printing service by running an actual print job for that purpose.