Training & Events
Zoom: Host a Webinar
[1 hour 15 minutes, webinar] In this course, participants will learn the skills needed to host a successful webinar through Zoom, an online video conferencing system. Participants can either sign up to attend a live webinar, or view a pre-recorded webinar delivered by Zoom.
An instructor from Zoom will review features applicable to scheduling and hosting a Zoom Video Webinar with an emphasis on best practices.
Note: Once you enroll, you will need to register on the Zoom site with your University email. You will not receive future promotional emails from Zoom.
- Comparing meetings and webinars
- Defining webinar roles: host, cohost, panelist, and attendee
- Configuring registration, audio controls, and live streaming
- Launching in-webinar polls and chat features
- Reviewing post-webinar surveys and reports
Who Should Attend
This course is for faculty and staff who want to host a webinar through Zoom.
- The LIVE section is offered most weekdays and includes time for Q&A.
- The RECORDED section allows you to watch a pre-recorded training session at your convenience.
- After you enroll, you can find further instructions in your enrollment email.