Training & Events
UMAnalytics: Create Basic Analyses & Dashboards using HR Data
[3-hours, hands-on] This course will focus on analyzing data from University sources (such as the University data warehouse) using UM Analytics, the Oracle Business Intelligence tool.
- Creating, formatting, and manipulating different types of analyses (tables, pivot tables, graphs, etc.)
- Customizing analyses using filters, prompts, conditional formats, and calculations
- Creating basic dashboards
- You must complete the online course Working With Employee Data: User Agreement before you can register for this course.
- If you regularly work with student data, we suggest you register for UMAnalytics Student Data: Create Basic Analyses & Dashboards. If you regularly work with financial data, we suggest you register for UMAnalytics Financial Data: Create Basic Analyses & Dashboards.