Training & Events
SAS and JMP: SAS Institute Online Courses
[online courses] SAS Institute online courses provide a way for you to learn at your own pace and on your own schedule. These self-paced tutorials cover a wide range of topics related to SAS software.
Access to this SAS Institute online training (eLearning) is provided through the University of Minnesota's license with SAS Institute, at no cost to current University of Minnesota students, staff, and faculty.
Get access instructions for SAS Institute eLearning (Online Courses) for SAS and JMP
Online Courses Titles
Course descriptions are available on the SAS Institute's web site.
- JMP® Software: Data Exploration (JMP 12)
- SAS Programming 1: Essentials
- SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques
- SAS Programming 3: Advanced Techniques and Efficiencies
- SAS Introduction to Statistical Concepts
- SAS Statistics 1: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression
- Predictive Modeling Using Logistic Regression
- SAS SQL 1: Essentials
- SAS Macro Language 1: Essentials
- SAS Macro Language 2: Advanced Techniques
- Querying, Reporting, and Analyzing Data Using SAS Enterprise Guide
- Creating Reports and Graphs with SAS Enterprise Guide®
- SAS Enterprise Guide 1: Querying and Reporting
- SAS Enterprise Guide 2: Advanced Tasks and Querying
- SAS Enterprise Guide: ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression
- Applied Analytics Using SAS® Enterprise Miner
- Rapid Predictive Modeling for Business Analysts (EM 6.2)