MDL501 - Moodle Tutoring
[30-minutes, tutoring session] University of Minnesota faculty, instructors, and course designers may make an appointment for one-on-one or small group Moodle tutoring. Tutoring appointments are held at the OIT Tech Stop and are generally available:
- Tuesday mornings, Coffman 101 Technology Help location, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Friday mornings, Coffman 101 Technology Help location, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Example Tutoring Topics
- How do I set up and manage my grade book?
- What types of discussion forums are available in Moodle?
- How do I set up a group activity?
Select an appointment slot using Google Calendar - the Moodle appointment calendar will appear on top of your calendar so you can find an appointment that works with your schedule.
You may also want to consider taking formal Moodle training, such as MDL101 - Creating Basic Course Websites with Moodle.