Training & Events
The Canvas Clinic is an opportunity for faculty and instructors to get hands-on support and consultation as they work on Canvas course sites. Staff from Information Technology (IT), academic technologists from across campus, and TeachingSupport@UMN will be on hand to help with back-to-school good practice tasks and planning assistance for spring semester.
Start of the Semester Canvas Clinics
Come to the Canvas Clinic to get your course site ready for the semester.
12:30pm - 3:30pm
- East Bank: Bruininks Hall 131B
- St. Paul: Technology Help Walk-in Location (St. Paul Student Center 4)
No registration is required and the clinic is free of charge. Stop in anytime during the clinic hours to get help.
Sign up to get a reminder the week before the clinic.
- setting up course sites, activities and resources,
- how to teach with online course sites, and
- leveraging tools such as Lynda.com and course reserves.
In addition, there will be staff available to answer questions you have about the Canvas transition.
Who Should Attend
Faculty and instructors
Additional Course Information
- Get help with technical issues and find support resources related to Canvas
- Inquire about course and media production services from Academic Technology Support Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Explore broader issues of teaching and learning with the Center for Educational Innovation