Training & Events
Canvas: Assess Student Progress (Discover Canvas Series)
[4-hours, online and self-paced] Learn about the Canvas gradebook interface and experience how Speedgrader can be used to provide timely and detailed feedback to students while making grading efficient and enjoyable. This is the third of three courses in the Discover Canvas Series.
This blended workshop will take place over 4-days. Participants should expect to spend at least one hour per day completing online activities in addition to attending an optional 1-hour online session in WebEx. The schedule for the workshop is:
- Day 1 - Online modules in Canvas course site
- Day 2 - Meet online via WebEPlease be sure to have all modules from day 1 done before our online session on day 2.
- Day 3 - Online modules in Canvas course site
- Day 4 - Finish online modules and engage in a final assessment activity
- Understand Canvas Grading and Feedback
- Use Speedgrader to Grade & Provide Feedback
- Manage the Gradebook
- Download, Upload & Post Grades
- Monitor Student Performance & Attendance
- Review Canvas Analytics
Who Should Attend
This workshop is intended for any faculty, staff and TAs who will be building Canvas course sites.