Canvas Transition Information: Getting Started
Considering a move to Canvas this fall? Before you do, here are some important things to note.
- Contact your unit or campus contact first! They will be able to offer more information about your specialized departmental or campus plans and what steps you need to consider before moving your course(s).
- These integrations are currently installed and supported for Fall 2017.
- To learn more about Canvas, request a development site. You can develop your course and import it easily into the semester’s unpublished course site when you are ready to teach.
- View getting help resources to learn the basics of using Canvas.
- Reminder: You don't have to move this fall! Moodle 3.2 will be fully available to teach during the 2017-2018 Academic year.