Academic Computer Lab: Social Sciences Building 628
University students, faculty, and staff from all departments may drop in and use networked computers, professional software suites, and related equipment in this computer lab when not reserved for class or other University-sponsored events. See lab schedule to confirm availability.
University faculty and staff may also reserve available spaces for classes and University-sponsored events.
To schedule a computer lab for a class: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To schedule a computer lab for an event: submit requests directly using Astra Schedule.
Choose any open computer you prefer when you arrive at the lab. Login to the computer using your Internet ID and password.
The following software is available at this location:
- Adobe Acrobat DC
- Adobe Flash Player
- Adobe Shockwave Player 12.2
- ArcGIS Data Interoperability 10.5.1 for Desktop
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.5.1
- Audacity 2.1.2
- FFmpeg (Windows) for Audacity version 2.2.2
- Freedom Scientific JAWS
- GIMP 2.8.20
- Google Chrome
- Google Earth Pro
- Greenshot 22.214.171.124
- IBM SPSS Amos 24
- IBM SPSS Statistics 24
- Java 8
- Kumo Client 3.3.0
- Kurzweil 3000 v.15
- LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows)
- Mendeley Desktop 1.17.10
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016
- Mozilla Firefox
- Notepad++ (32-bit x86)
- PuTTY release 0.69 (64-bit)
- R for Windows 3.4.0
- Respondus LockDown Browser 2 - Lab Edition
- Screensaver Operations
- Sentinel System Driver Installer 7.5.0
- VLC Media Player
- WinSCP 5.9.5
- Zotero Standalone 126.96.36.199 (x86 en-US)