Academic Computer Lab: Learning and Environmental Sciences 230
University students, faculty, and staff from all departments may drop in and use networked computers, professional software suites, and related equipment in this computer lab when not reserved for class or other University-sponsored events. See lab schedule to confirm availability.
University faculty and staff may also reserve available spaces for classes and University-sponsored events.
To schedule a computer lab for a class: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To schedule a computer lab for an event: submit requests directly using Astra Schedule.
Choose any open computer you prefer when you arrive at the lab. Login to the computer using your Internet ID and password.
The following software is available at this location:
- ADInstruments LabChart 7.3.3
- ADInstruments LabTutor Suite
- Adobe Acrobat DC
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC MUI
- Adobe Flash Player
- ArcGIS 10.4.1 Data Interoperability for Desktop
- ArcGIS 10.4.1 for Desktop
- Aspen Basic Engineering V8.8 64bit
- Aspen Batch Process Developer V8.8
- Aspen Energy Analyzer V8.8
- Aspen Exchanger Design & Rating V8.8
- Aspen Flare System Analyzer V8.8
- Aspen OTS Framework V8.8
- Aspen Properties V8.8
- Aspen Simulation Workbook V8.8
- Aspen Utilities Planner V8.8
- Aspen Version Comparison Assistant V8.8
- Audacity 2.1.2
- AutoCAD 2018
- AutoCAD 2018 - English
- AutoCAD 2018 Language Pack - English
- AutoCAD Architecture 2018 Language Shared - English
- AutoCAD Architecture 2018 Shared
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2018 - English
- Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018
- Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018 - English
- Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018 Language Pack - English
- Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018 Object Enabler 32 Bit
- Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018 Object Enabler 64 Bit
- Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018 Private Pack
- Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2018 Core
- Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2018 Language Pack - English
- Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis 2018
- Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis 2018 x64 Plug-in
Our computer facilities are equipped with up-to-date hardware, as listed in the table below.
* - DVD burners available.
|Windows Machines (RM 230)*||30||Learning and Environmental Sciences 230|
|Webcams (RM 230)||5||Learning and Environmental Sciences 230|