Academic Computer Lab: Appleby Hall 227
University students, faculty, and staff from all departments may drop in and use networked computers, professional software suites, and related equipment in this computer lab when not reserved for class or other University-sponsored events. See lab schedule to confirm availability.
University faculty and staff may also reserve available spaces for classes and University-sponsored events.
To schedule a computer lab for a class: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To schedule a computer lab for an event: submit requests directly using Astra Schedule.
Choose any open computer you prefer when you arrive at the lab. Login to the computer using your Internet ID and password.
The following software is available at this location:
- Adobe Acrobat DC
- Adobe Flash Player
- Audacity 2.1.2
- Autodesk Certificate Package (x64) - 5.1.4
- Autodesk Collaboration for Revit 2018
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2018
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2018 - 2018 DWG File Reader
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2018 - English Language Pack
- Autodesk ReCap
- Autodesk Revit 2018
- Autodesk Revit Model Review 2018
- Batch Print for Autodesk Revit 2018
- BrainVoyager Brain Tutor
- Dynamo Core 1.2.2
- Dynamo Revit 1.2.2
- eTransmit for Autodesk Revit 2018
- FFmpeg (Windows) for Audacity version 2.2.2
- FormIt Converter For Revit 2018
- Freedom Scientific JAWS
- GIMP 2.8.20
- Google Chrome
- Google Earth Pro
- IronPython 2.7.3
- Kumo Client 3.3.0
- Kurzweil 3000 v.15
- LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows)
- Mendeley Desktop 1.17.10
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016
- Mozilla Firefox
- NCapture for Internet Explorer
- Notepad++ (32-bit x86)