Tech Stop provides centralized locations for students, faculty and staff to receive face-to-face technology consultations, support and training. Services vary by location & hours and may include collaboration centers, technology support and a full-service computer lab.
Free Services Available at All Tech Stop Locations
- Anti-Virus installation or assistance
- Consultations on virus removal
- Hardware Diagnostics (Coffman 101 only)
- Email application configuration & support
- Google Apps
- Mobile Device email and wireless configuration
- Moodle tutoring by appointment
- Password changes
- ResNet connection problem troubleshooting
- Software support, including Moodle and MyU
- Student Technology Peer Tutoring
- Updating drivers
- VPN installation
- WIFI network configuration and troubleshooting
- And much more, including general technology related "how do I…" questions.
Fee-Based Personal Device Support Available at 101 Coffman Memorial Union
Please be advised: These services will no longer be available as of May 19, 2014. Get more information.
- Data backup, recovery and transfer
- Hardware installations and repairs
- Operating system and software installations