Use the Xythos Drive for Windows 64-bit Machines
Xythos Drive 64 allows Windows applications to operate directly on documents stored on Netfiles. For complete information see the Xythos Drive Win 64 release notes (txt).
- The quota and available space do not show up correctly.
- Xythos Drive 64 does not work when logged in as local_admin in the University's AD environment.
Installing Xythos Drive
- Download the Xythos drive.
- Double click on the file if it doesn't launch automatically.
- If you are asked for administrator credentials, provide them.
Using Xythos Drive for Windows 64
- When you log in, the Xythos drive will launch automatically.
- To log in, select the volume name Netfiles Home and click the Connect button.
- Enter your Internet ID (the first part of your email address) as your username and your password.
- A drive for your Netfiles space will show up as your N: drive in Windows Explorer.
- Advanced features can be accessed by right-clicking on a file / folder.